Metal Image Design

Metal Image Design

Monday, June 13, 2011

Custom Fire Bowl Design

...welded on stars are stainless steel.
...just add lava rock.
This past week I brought to market a new fire pit design. It can burn propane, natural gas, or wood. I'm selling them with the gas fittings and regulator to hook up to your gas grill style propane tank. Place a grate over the pit and fire it up as a barbecue pit.

Made from 1/4" plate steel. Top height is nearly 36". Bowl diameter is nearly 34". Base can be staked into ground, or placed on your deck. Customize your bowl any way you please. Just use your imagination and ask!

Growing up, I've always enjoyed being around fire. The heat and the mesmerizing flames draw me in. I'm looking forward to designing some new bowls utilizing...

Kinetic features.
Fused glass.

Stay tuned...

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment