Metal Image Design

Metal Image Design

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Creations

Shot of the fish
"Fish in Reeds #2"
Copper - "Rock Phoenix #1"

I'm gearing up for the Waterfront Invitational Fine Art show this Saturday, July 4th in Saugatuck. Above are a few new creations I've been working on. The Phoenix rock bird was made completely out of copper and has been brazed together. This piece took nearly 8 hours to complete. The fish in the reeds piece is fun. The fish look like they are happily swimming around. I've fashioned the fish to resemble a blue gill, one of my favorite fish.

It's looking like great weather this weekend for the Saugutuck show. If you like Art and want something fun to do, check out Saugatuck. If you've never been to the parade in Sauguatuck I highly suggest it! The kids will love it. I've never been to another parade that throws out more candy then this one. It's crazy. Regardless, I wish you all a fun, safe, and happy fourth of July!

God bless the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment